Saturday, January 17, 2015

Cici's Back ~ Neiman Marcus Food

Hello everyone !! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, even when I took so much time off .. Quick update, I have a new blog called The Life of Cici.




Ok, on with the post.
(All pictures from Neiman Marcus)


Chocolate Seduction Cake $65 ..
If I could, I would probably eat this entire thing immediately after I got it, but it looks so damn rich, I don't think anyone could do it. And really, I would probably want to savor it slowly because nomz. 



Grand Teton Mousse Cakes $44 ..
These just look so cool. And I wouldn't say no to chocolate mousse, especially since these look so nicely sized for one person. 



Creamy Parmesan Asparagus $44 ..
You need to eat your vegetables .. and for me, cheese helps me do that. 



Baked Cinnamon Apples $48 ..
It's like an apple pie without all the calories of a crust. 



Stuffed Baked Potatoes $74 ..
This is one of my favorite comfort foods. 



Hickory-Smoked Peppered Ham $108 ..
I don't really like turkey .. it's usually too dry, so I started liking ham better, and this looks like the perfect holiday dinner.




Eat happy. <3

                                                                          ~  Cici




No comments:

Post a Comment