Sunday, July 27, 2014

AMOURVERT.COM

If you buy a t-shirt from this site, they will plant a tree in America as a movement to restore forests. 


Everyone's heard of and probably has an LBD, but what about an LWD? Though maybe not as sexy, this little number will put an easy-going flow into your stride. Sofia Dress $245 ..






Also look at this shirt that makes it look like you're wearing a vest when you're really not. Bette Blouse $214 ..







I've always liked tube tops, but I'm a swimmer and my shoulders are very broad, meaning a tube top that fits my shoulders will be much too big for my boobs and won't stay up. This top looks like a tube top but has tiny straps to keep it up. Dolly Top $123 ..







I also found a pair of shorts with a wild pattern on them. Sherry Shorts   $99 ..






And to finish off the post, a sweet blazer. Colee Blazer $275 ..








                                                           ~ Cici





No comments:

Post a Comment