Sunday, July 27, 2014

FARFETCH.COM

I love color, and I like things that I'm pretty sure nobody else has or has seen. Fair warning, the site is not in English. :)



I know that everyday I wake up and I'm like, "If only someone would tell me where to get a clutch that has a toucan embroidered on it". The Clutch Rosa ..




There is also a Clutch Verde ..




Clutch Bordo ..









The Brinco Dourado ..








Another clutch, the Clutch Bege ..





Look !! Another animal clutch, the Clutch Prateada ..



Clutch Verde e Marrom ..



Also available in Amarela e Verde ..




Pink e Preta ..




Check out the site for more clutches, earrings, scarves, and other jewelry like these. 




                                                         ~ Cici


















No comments:

Post a Comment