Sunday, July 27, 2014

JACKWILLS.COM

I thought it would be nice to do another post on men's clothing. Welcome to Jack Wills. Though the clothes are rad, you can't deny the fact that the carefree poses these male models have are enough to make you ladies swoon. 


I think I made it pretty clear in the last post I did on men's clothing, but if not, let me reiterate that I love a guy in a big, cozy sweater .. specifically the kinds of sweaters that I post. For example, the Tuckfield Collar Crew $89.50 ..







And everybody needs a jacket when it's lightly sprinkling outside, like the Longdon Jacket $44 ..







And check these classy shoes !! Harestone Leather Brogue $298 ..







And if you don't like this suit, just pretend that I only posted it only for the man in it. (But really, I do like this suit.) Buckingham Suit $148 + $298 ..








                                                      ~ Cici

No comments:

Post a Comment