Sunday, January 18, 2015

Kate Spade

Kate Spade always has cute, colorful things that totally Blair Waldorf. I have the greatest cross-body bag from here. It's hot pink, and the perfect size. It's not very big, so it's not a hassle, and it's the perfect size for my phone and some eyeliner, and my cards. It's a spring color, but I also wear it in the summer, and occasionally the fall. 


There are a lot of things out there that are one thing but look like something else. For example, a portable computer mouse that looks like a racecar, or socks that look like cats, but I think this bag might be the cutest. Flights of Fancy Balloon Bag $398 ..



And check out this totally cute dress that would probably be to kitschy to go with that bag, but you do you if you want, because other people's opinions shouldn't stop you. Balloon Brie Dress $378 ..



There's also a sweater if you wanna go overboard and show everyone that you're obsessed with hot air balloons. If you have all three of these things, you're either really cute and quirky, or you're a little freaky. Balloon Sweater $268 ..




This is my favorite of the balloon apparel though .. I love short skirts !! Balloon Party Lula Skirt $298 ..



I also love bows .. Valentino and Kate Spade are probably the best designers that work with bows. This is the Georgia Beach Stripe Underwire Bandeau $98 ..




And OOOOOOOH !! More hot air balloons, but these go on your ears. Up Up and Away Drop Earrings $78 ..



And now for your wrist, the Get Carried Away Idiom Bangle $98 ..



Your neck, the Up Up and Away Pendant $128 ..





I also really like this bracelet, because I love poker. I know that there aren't dice in poker, but a Double or Nothing Idiom Bangle would keep me inspired during a game $78 ..




                                                                                     ~ Cici





1 comment:

  1. I have checked out the dresses, bras, panties and jewelry and think that totally cute collection. I love short skirts and like it. The bras are excellent. Thanks for sharing such affordable outfits with us.

    ReplyDelete