Thursday, July 24, 2014

SANRIO.COM

Alright, this is probably my favorite site to find things on. I am in college, and most of my friends are in their twenties, so not many of my friends support my love for this cool cat, but I do love her all the same.  Sanrio is the company that created Hello Kitty and her friends. Here you can even see her profile and learn about what her friends like. The backpack that I posted today from tillys.com can also be found on this site, along with more. 

Firstly from Sanrio, I LOVE these roller skates. Not that I can roller skate (I'm more of a blader), but I would definitely learn to skate if I had these to show off. 



Also, I love that their onesies have such short legs, because it makes me think of a waddling Hello Kitty. At the moment, they're out of the solid print Hello Kitty onesies, but they do have a couple of her friends $69 ..



This is Badtz-Maru. Born April 1st, he lives with mom and dad in Gorgeoustown, and he has a pet alligator named Pochi.


How about a teapot? Hello Kitty Enamel Kettle $53 ..






Cupcake Maker? $39.99 ..




This dress features Keroppi. He was born July 10th and lives with his brother, sister, and parents by Donut Pond. He loves baseball and playing with boomerangs, and his best friend is Den Den, a little snail. 
Japan LA x Sanrio Supercute Dress $32.50 .. 





Lastly .. LOOK AT THIS PUPPY HAT !! My Melody Pet Cap $8.50 ..







My Melody was born January 18th, and she always wears the hood her grandmother made for her. She loves baking cookies and her favorite food is almond pound cake. 



                                                ~ Cici











No comments:

Post a Comment