Wednesday, August 13, 2014

BLUERIBBONGENERALSTORE.NET

Let's throwback. You can show this upcoming generation part of your childhood, or you can just play with it yourself. Remember this stuff? $2.50 ..





I know that none of my friends have one any more. This one is illuminated $110 ..






And if you like drinking out of a growler, but can't seem to find one with the beer you want, get this Venn of Beer Growler $18 ..





And while we're on the subject, how about these silly little shot glasses $18 ..






I love confetti. Try using this when you want to have a fantastic time and don't have to clean up in the morning. Confetti Bomb $10 ..






I can never say no to phone cases for my iPhone. Hello Sunshine iPhone Case $40 ..






                                                                                      ~ Cici





No comments:

Post a Comment