Thursday, August 7, 2014

GARAGECLOTHING.COM - SALE

Sale? Sale? Uh, ya. I've gotten a few shirts from this site, and they are super cute and were only ten dollars. I went on during a time they were doing free shipping on all orders and I also had a code to get 30% off my order, and I shopped in the sale. Boom. 


This cute top to wear to a daytime concert or to chill with friends in the neighborhood park $25 ..






This Cropped Wrap Cami can be worn practically anywhere you go if you're an average teenager, and for only $10 ..











I like these shorts because I would like them if they were one color or the other, but thankfully there is something different and uncommon about them that is even better. The Indigo Eclipse Festival Short $15 ..









Marble Dip Festival Short $25 ..








And I do like overalls because I just think they look really cute over tight crop tops. Bleach Pop Shortall $20 ..









Faded Black Festival Short that give you a sexy peak of higher up your legs $29 ..








Printed Laced Back Dress $15 ..







Go Wild.



                                                                                 ~ Cici

No comments:

Post a Comment