Tuesday, August 5, 2014

NET-A-PORTER.COM

We all have keys. And I know that I need to have a chic keychain on mine, so here's a cutie pie for you.  And then also some more iPhone cases because I like those.


Shearling Key Fob $175 ..



Moschino French Fries Cover $85 ..




Moschino Chocolate Ice Cream Cover $85 ..



Marc by Marc Jacobs Pickles Cover $40 ..




And I guess some shoes? 


Burberry Prorsum Painted Textured-leather Ankle Boots $1,695 ..




Gianvito Rossi Lace-up Suede Ankle Boots $1,020 ..




Pandas !! If you couldn't tell from my picture, I'm 100% Chinese. Must love pandas.

Charlotte Olympia Mei Xiang Embellished Velvet Pumps $965 ..





Don't know what you'd wear these with, but they're cool. Pierre Hardy Paneled Suede and Neoprene Ankle Boots $1,675 ..




                
                                                                                    ~ Cici







No comments:

Post a Comment