Tuesday, August 5, 2014

SSENSE.COM

After doing the menswear post from this site, I took a look at the women's stuff and I love it. So I'm going to do back-to-back posts on the same site. I hope you don't mind, but this site is set up well, it's easy to maneuver, and the inventory on it is spectacular. 



Grey and Black Banded Snake Dress. I would only wear this to a very important, upscale event, assuming that I could afford it first $2,255 ..







Red Plaid Gabrie Coat that I would wear everyday (not really every) $530 ..





This jacket may be too grown up for me, but I love it and I can see myself wearing it when I'm thirty maybe. Red Wool Jady Jacket $1,015 ..





Well these are jazzy. Blue Snakeskin Ankle Boots $1,060 ..

Black Suede Open-toe Ankle Boots $750 ..


Black and Rose Gold Accent Trim Riko Heels $695 ..





                                                                                                   ~ Cici

No comments:

Post a Comment