Tuesday, August 5, 2014

HOTELCHOCOLAT.COM

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to do another chocolate post. :).


I dream of someday throwing a great big party in my great big house with a wall of glass that overlooks my great big pool surrounded by perfectly green grass on the top of a hill that overlooks a city. On the pink marble table that is in the middle of the foyer sits this beauty $204 ..

If you go to the item page, there is a list of what's inside it with a description about each one. 


This site used to have a big box that had drawers in it, and each drawer had two of three layers of chocolate in it and it was fantastic. Unfortunately I can't find that on the site anymore.


If you like fondue, but don't want the mess to get stuck in your fondue pot, this would be a fun idea to try with your friends (NOT by yourself ..) $70 ..


Check out this book that gives you chocolate recipes for every mealtime !! I would totally come over to your house all the time if you always had some crazy chocolate snack $52 ..





They also have rare and vintage chocolates from all around the world. Enjoy.




                                                                                    ~ Cici

No comments:

Post a Comment