Sunday, August 3, 2014

SHOPBOP.COM - SHOES

I love shopping. I love shopping. I love shopping. 

I was going to go to school for furniture design, but you know, computer science is basically the same .. nope.



Mina Lace Up Booties $485 ..




Hattie Snake Cutout Sandals $275 ..




Rex Lace Up Heels $328 ..




Friends of Mine Rue Slip on Sneakers $298 ..


Also Marc by Marc Jacobs has that shoe in doggy form.





Shiny Hunter rain boots !! Original Metal Tall Boots $155 ..




Deon Cutout Booties $365 ..




Kate Spade also has flats with kitties. I love Kate Spade. My favorite crossbody bag is from Kate Spade and is Hot Pink !! Also, the only perfume I've ever liked is from there, called "Live Color Fully". And My current phone case is from there. Anyways, Jimi Cat Flats $258 ..




Everyone in Aspen was wearing these this winter. Even if their going out of style now, I still think they're totally cute. Joan of Arctic Boots $150 ..






                                                                                   ~ Cici









No comments:

Post a Comment