Monday, August 4, 2014

TOPSHOP.COM

I thought I did a post on this site a long time ago. I'm very sorry that I didn't, but here you go.


Silk Tropical Print Slip Dress by Boutique that I would wear on a regular day of classes. I would also wear it for a weekend trip to Boulder, Colorado $140 ..





The Jacquard Swing Slip Dress that I would wear to a party. This dress will definitely have the boys giving you a second look, at least at my engineering school : | .. $84 ..







This Fringed Strappy Slip Dress would be a nice LBD for date night, and it could also double as a flapper dress for a costume party or halloween $96 ..





If you don't like that dress for your costume or date night dress, this one is similar, but definitely shows a different personality. I would go for this one first. Beaded Fringe Tiered Dress by Kate Moss for Topshop $240 (was $490) ..






This is so me. Crochet Patch Fringe Top $130 ..






                                                                             ~ Cici

No comments:

Post a Comment